COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
While we offer a primarily outdoor adventure, allowing you to breathe the world’s cleanest Pacific Ocean air, we also know safety, cleanliness and risk awareness remain top priorities in this virus-conscious world. In 30 years of business on the Bay, customer safety and satisfaction has always been our #1 goal, and this era is no different.
Our overall aim is to provide the same Adventure Cat experience that guests have come to know and love, while also adapting responsibly to necessary social changes. With the steps taken below by our crew, you can book with confidence knowing we provide a clean, fun and exceptional experience for you and those close to you. Join us today!
- Maximum capacity in accordance with SF regulation for social distancing - currently we are considered an “outdoor business” and not subject to "proof of vaccination” or mask requirements. We do, however, ask guests to have a mask with them for ordering at the bar or using the restroom as a common courtesy. Thanks!
- During check-in please give other guests and the crew ample social distance on the docks. We will make sure all parties are checked in prior to departure, there is no need to crowd or stress the crew member. Due to virus-related protocols the check in process can take extra time depending on requirements, please be patient.
- At check-in, guests may be asked a series of confidential health questions prior to boarding (if required by the City of SF during the time of your trip).
- Hand sanitizer will also be available at various locations on the boat during the trip.
- Please try to use the restroom prior to boarding, if possible. Public restrooms are available nearby on Pier 39.
- There may be limitations to the food/beverage offerings on board depending on current regulations at the time of your trip.
- All doorways and vents will be open at all possible times for maximum ventilation.
Crew Health Precautions
- Masks and/or gloves will be worn by crew in the cabin as a precaution at all times.
- Social distancing practiced by keeping crew behind the bar when possible.
- Leaving 1 hr minimum between departures to allow for maximum disinfection and cleaning of the vessels, with special attention given to all areas accessed by prior guests.
- Additional Surface Cleaning Procedures:
- Applying generous amounts of multi-surface disinfecting cleanser, methodically spray all hard surfaces from top to bottom. Do not wipe down; spray first, then come back to the beginning and wipe down.