COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
While we offer a primarily outdoor adventure, allowing you to breathe the world’s cleanest Pacific Ocean air, we also know safety, cleanliness and risk awareness remain top priorities in this virus-conscious world. In 30 years of business on the Bay, customer safety and satisfaction has always been our #1 goal, and this era is no different.
Our overall aim is to provide the same Adventure Cat experience that guests have come to know and love, while also adapting responsibly to necessary social changes. With the steps taken below by our crew, you can book with confidence knowing we provide a clean, fun and exceptional experience for you and those close to you. Join us today!
- Maximum capacity in accordance with SF regulation for social distancing, typically under 50% of normal capacity – meaning you have premium space to enjoy the sights!
- During check-in please give other guests and the crew ample social distance (6 ft minimum) on the docks. We will make sure all parties are checked in prior to departure, there is no need to crowd or stress the crew member. Due to virus-related protocols the check in process can take extra time, please be patient.
- At check-in, guests will be asked a series of confidential health questions required by the City of SF prior to boarding.
- Upon boarding, all guests will be asked to use hand sanitizer provided by AdCat, this helps everyone start fresh when boarding the clean vessel. Sanitizer will also be available at various locations on the boat during the trip.
- We ask guests to bring their own mask, and please wear masks when feasible inside the cabin, and when not actively drinking or eating.
- Please try to use the restroom prior to boarding. For hygiene purposes, we need to keep the on-board restroom for emergency uses only during the 90 min tour. Public restrooms are available nearby on Pier 39.
- There may be limitations to the food/beverage offerings on board depending on current regulations.
- All doorways and vents will be open at all possible times for maximum ventilation.
Crew Health Precautions
- The crew is undergoing temperature checks daily, and prior to all departures, with all data recorded for trend-monitoring.
- Gloves and masks will be worn by crew in the cabin as a precaution at all times.
- Social distancing practiced by keeping crew behind the bar when possible.
- Leaving 1 hr minimum between departures to allow for maximum disinfection and cleaning of the vessels, with special attention given to all areas accessed by prior guests.
- Additional Surface Cleaning Procedures:
- Applying generous amounts of multi-surface disinfecting cleanser, methodically spray all hard surfaces from top to bottom. Do not wipe down; spray first, then come back to the beginning and wipe down.